What data do we collect?
geocgi collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) when explicitly provided by you
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide geocgi with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Apply for a job opening via our Career Center.
geocgi may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Tradeshows, conferences, recruitment fairs, etc.
How will we use your data?
geocgi collects your data so that we can:
- Review your application for employment.
If you agree, geocgi will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- ADP, Inc.
How do we store your data?
geocgi does not directly collect your data so your data is not stored by us.
geocgi, at the time of this publication, does not send out marketing information about products or services.
You have the right at any time to stop geocgi from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to geocgi partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
geocgi would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request geocgi for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that geocgi correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request geocgi to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that geocgi erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that geocgi restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to geocgi’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that geocgi transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have thirty (30) days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: (703) 960-5246
Or write to us:
203 E Howell Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22301
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Web application experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – geocgi uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – geocgi uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. geocgi sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising and tracking purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (703) 960-5246
Or write to us at:
203 E Howell Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22301